brand spankin new

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brand spankin new

Hey everyone I just joined! Been watching for a while, but I am very shy. A lil about me: I'm 26 years old, live in Chicago, 3D artist, Rammstein fan going on 18 years. intro to the band was from a VHS of the 98' Family Values tour. I bought it because I was a big Orgy (the band lol) fan. I remember seeing their performance of Bück dich (and we all know how that usually goes) and I was like . I was eight years old haha. But yeah I loved it and the rest is history. I was diagnosed with cancer at 21 and Rammstein kept me sane so they have a special lil home in my heart haha. I don't have any friends that love Rammstein, I can really only talk to my dad about them - I drag him along to anything Rammstein-related. I am hoping to make some likeminded buddies on here! PS: anyone going to the Chicago showing of Rammstein:Paris?

here's me, suited up for Chicago winter (although its been oddly nice here lately)
    Attached Files

Hello and welcome to the forum, Jenncaric. It's so nice all the new people here

Comment

Welcome to the forum, you look great in that photo

Comment

Welcome! So good to connect with a fellow Rammstein fan(atic) lol
        May 16th 2002 - Docklands Arena, London
        July 15th 2005 - NEC Arena, Birmingham
        February 3rd 2010 - LG Arena, Birmingham
        february 25th 2012 - LG Arena, Birmingham
        June 16th 2013 - Download festival, Donington

Comment

Have you been to Chicago concert last year? for some reason your face is oddly familiar
          Die Rammstein Akten.
          The ultimate Rammstein press archive.
          http://www.rammsteinpress.com/

Comment

Willkommen in der Dunkelheit !!!
            Dort wo der Horizont
            Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
            Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
            Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
              Willkommen in der Dunkelheit !!!
              I don't know about everyone else, but I'm not a big fan of that particular song, although I love Fruhling in Paris. However, from talking to other fans over the years, it seems Fruhling in Paris is actually one of the lesser favoured songs! Go figure lol.

Comment

ah nah I unfortunately could not go I do have some dopplegangers in the area though and one shares my name . fingers crossed for some Chicago-ish dates soon

Comment

And thanks for the welcome everyone!! I appreciate it

Comment

Originally posted by I Hurt You View Post
                    I don't know about everyone else, but I'm not a big fan of that particular song, although I love Fruhling in Paris. However, from talking to other fans over the years, it seems Fruhling in Paris is actually one of the lesser favoured songs! Go figure lol.
                    Well, Wiener Blut sort of grew on me. I didn't quite grasp it the first time I listened, but later on it did (also when I closely read the lyrics, which are very good, I think). And after experiencing the live performance I totally "unterstood" it, so to speak.
                    I'm actually not a big fan of Das Alte Leid. I can't remember ever putting it on deliberatly. Even when the album plays entirely, I usely hit the skip button.
                    Dort wo der Horizont
                    Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                    Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                    Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
                      Well, Wiener Blut sort of grew on me. I didn't quite grasp it the first time I listened, but later on it did (also when I closely read the lyrics, which are very good, I think). And after experiencing the live performance I totally "unterstood" it, so to speak.
                      I'm actually not a big fan of Das Alte Leid. I can't remember ever putting it on deliberatly. Even when the album plays entirely, I usely hit the skip button.
                      I quite like that one myself. In fact it's playing in my ears right now thanks to YouTube lol At one point I would do exactly the same thing with Links 2 3 4, but that has grown on me, and now I'll quite happily listen to it.

Comment

Working...
                      X