Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hallo wieder alle!

Hi, all - again...

My name is Daisy, and I've been a Rammstein fan for quite a while. A friend introduced me to them, and I have been addicted ever since. I love following all the news and forums on Affenknecht. I appreciate what the site does for us fans. I had the privilege of seeing Rammstein in New York at Madison Square Gardens then at the Allstate Arena in Chicago. My dream is to write reviews of Rammstein concerts. How cool would that be? And, I am planning on attending Wacken Open Air in 2012. Want to celebrate the end of the world in Germany lol....

I'm a mom. My daughter's think I'm a rocker mom...and that's cool with me. They have to tell ME to turn it down!

I love Rammstein and am so happy to be a part of this forum. I appreciate all the Rammstein fans - you guys are the BEST!

And, I really appreciate Snake...he works hard to moderate this site and is a pluthera of great information. Can't wait for the Best of Made IN Germany CD and the MSG LIFAD DVD. Thanks for reading, all!

^Great introduction post, and welcome to this place. Nice to know that you are a rocker mom.
    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Your daughter's sound lucky!
      DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

Hey, Cannibal...I'm just a crazy rocker chic that happens to have daughter's...They wear their preppy clothes in bright colors and think ROCKING out means Coheed and Cambria lol...I wear black...Rammstein shirts, and like it loud. I don't know if they would call themselves lucky lol...cursed maybe...with a lot of love from their mom...lmao...they are the best daughter's in the world...both in college now and doing fantastic. I am very proud of them. You are from the southwest US? I'm from Indiana...and, the only place I really fit in is at concerts lol...actually, I'm a case manager for the homeless. And, on Friday's, it's casual day...I always wear a Rammstein shirt and my tall boots...

Comment

haha no lucky... man i miss my mother you remind me of her.. except her music was bands like bad company, Michal jackson etc... Lol

Comment

Smithy - Bad Company is okay...but I am certainly into the heavier stuff - RAMMSTEIN, Deadlock, Avantasia, Ministry, Voltaire, Type O Negative (RIP Peter Steele), Cradle of Filth, Dir en Grey, Moonsorrow, and Motorhead to name a few. What other bands do you like?

Comment

lol, well not all curses are bad!
              and I'm from the small european country of Wales

Comment

Hey, it's not so small, i know where it is Avantasia... I thought that no one listens to them, just me ^^

Comment

^well according to most atlases we don't qualify as our own country....we're stuck with the bloody english!
                  is reach out for the light an Avantasia song?

Comment

@ Yes it is! My favorite one is Serpents in Paradise... or maybe other, but i don't remember xD

Comment

haven't heard that one

and yeah, I suppose Wales isn't that small, Philip Campbell is from Wales XD

Comment

Working...
                      X