Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hello there, I'm MBL. I was part of the old forum as MBL94. I come from Tetovo, Macedonia, am 16 years old, and...well, that's all. I've known Rammstein since 2006, but really got into them in late 2008, since then they've been my favorite band. I mostly listen to Heavy Metal, a little from every genre, from Nu and Electro Metal, to Black Metal, and Grindcore. I also listen to plenty of other genres, such as some forms of Rock music (Space Rock, 70s Rock, Hard Rock, Gothic Rock), Industrial, EBM, Aggrotech, Ambient and Dark Ambient, Noise, Experimental music, Beethoven, Vivaldi, some Punk and Hardcore Punk, Jazz Fusion, some Hip Hop, Folk, Medieval and Celtic Music.
    Well, that's actually all.
    Mich verfolgt meine eigene scheisse!

Welcome, MBL.
    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Thank you Snake

Comment

Hi and welcome MBL. You have some cool music interests. Do you like the Spanish industrial band 'Blood'? They're my new favourite band.

Comment

Hello everybody! In the old forum I was under the name of 'Kruspe'. I'm 19 years old man from Finland. I have listened Rammstein since I was 11, I pretty much listen to them everyday. I also have played the electric guitar since 2009. I'll be stopping by here at the new forum as much as I can (it takes a bit time to get use to this new forum!)
          Ich zeige euch wie es richtig geht

Comment

Originally posted by Will View Post
            Hi and welcome MBL. You have some cool music interests. Do you like the Spanish industrial band 'Blood'? They're my new favourite band.
            Thank you, and yeah, I've heard of this band, though, I never had the opportunity to listen to them. I'll be sure to check them out, do you have any suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by MBL View Post
              Thank you, and yeah, I've heard of this band, though, I never had the opportunity to listen to them. I'll be sure to check them out, do you have any suggestions?
              Their album 'seppuku' is awesome. Let me know what you think of them once you've checked them out.

Comment

Hey MBL and RZK...was in the old forum under a different name...welcome...

Comment

Originally posted by Will View Post
                  Their album 'seppuku' is awesome. Let me know what you think of them once you've checked them out.
                  Yeah, they're pretty neat, the guitars remind me a little bit of Feindflug, and I find it really cool that they sing in Spanish.

Comment

You seem to have a rather eclectic taste in music......always a good thing
                    DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

Yes, nice to see you here again MBL. Just signed on myself. I'm glad to see another R+ fan who also digs genres like Black and death Metal.

Comment

Working...
                      X