n'Abend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• n'Abend

Ich bin Engländer in Frankreich. Französische Radio ißt sch*****. Englisch ißt genau ... Gibt's so ähnlich wie Rammstein u. Blutengel wovon Mann in Frankreich nicht hört ? Ich Will auch was anderes hören ... Rammstein genügt nicht! Aber bald ...

Harvey

Scouted the site some more and found that most of you are English speakers so ...
    I am an Englishman living in France. French radio is sh***, English radio the same. Are there bands similar to Rammstein and Blutengel which we don't hear in France? I want (Ich Will) to hear more ... Rammstein isn't enough! But nearly ...

Harvey

Comment

Welcome Harvey.
      Try to give Eisbrecher a listen, we are a few here who like them too. They have their own thread in "oher bands". At the moment all I listen to is R+, Lindemann and Eisbrecher

Comment

Hey Harvey

You really constantly jump form one topic / thought to another, even in one and the same sentence . The first time I started reading your posts I honestly thought you were a spambot (somehow I'm still not 100% convinced you're not XD).

But seriously, if you're human: welcome to this community. May your stay be safe, pleasant and inspiring.
        Dort wo der Horizont
        Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
        Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
        Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

And to answer your question: quite similar to Rammstein is Ost+front, a band I really really like (although I think no one around here listens to it). Saltatio Mortis is good as well. I can also recommend The Rose's suggestion Eisbrecher. Glad to see a Blutengel fan here btw .
          Dort wo der Horizont
          Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
          Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
          Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

Working...
          X