Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everybody

Yow!

Not much of a talker... just an ordinary person, although that's not the standard definition of a Rammstein fan, I guess .

Just here to learn more about the band... Once joined another board, but I have t admit I left because I hated the people over there.

And I wanted to call myself "Waidmann" on this board, but apparently someone already took that name... I looked him up and it seems like that forum member is probably gone, so is there a way I could still get that name ?

Cheers!

Welcome, Montségur. Hopefully stuff will work out better over here.

Waidmanns as been absent for a while, but he is one of the forum's most active users and I am sure he will eventually return
    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Welcome
      Where am I going and why am I in this handbasket?

Comment

Welcome! You can always add to the name if you can't do "Waidmann" exactly. You could be Waidmann's Clone or something....

Comment

Welcome!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Welcome, nice to meet you!

Comment

Welcome Montségur.

Comment

Welcome Montségur, I hope you'll like it here :-)

Comment

Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
                  Welcome! You can always add to the name if you can't do "Waidmann" exactly. You could be Waidmann's Clone or something....
                  I refuse to be anyone's clone . Especially of someone who's gone (seems legit to think so; I looked it up and it seems indeed Waidmann posted here often untill suddenly he posted like something really depressive and than nothing anymore...) .

Thx for the welcomes though .

Comment

Waidmann's last post was only just over three weeks ago, and his comment makes me think he's lost a lot of work on a project, and as someone who has experienced the same thing with a couple of my own projects I can really sympathise. I would hardly count him as missing in action after only three weeks.

Comment

^^Many here take breaks and come back again. It's a bit harsh to suggest he should be thrown out for being busy, just so you lcan take over his nick. The real Waidmann is a friendly guy and full of great info. And I think most here look forward to when he has time for this forum again . . . probably even Snake

Comment

^Waidmann is amazing, of course we are looking forward his return, I think his biggest fan is Snake so I must be the second. It's not the first time he does not visit us for a while, but fortunately he use to return.

I'm sure you can find another nick, but I understand you don't like the clone one, why not keeping Montségur? It's original, at least here.

Comment

^ Indeed. A Rammstein-based name is not compulsory.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rose View Post
                            ^^Many here take breaks and come back again. It's a bit harsh to suggest he should be thrown out for being busy, just so you lcan take over his nick. The real Waidmann is a friendly guy and full of great info. And I think most here look forward to when he has time for this forum again . . . probably even Snake
                            We have a Batman/Joker relationship, so he will probably return to as his role as the Dark Knight eventually.
                            "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Hey Montségur! Nice to have a new member!

But where is Waidmann?!?!? I miss him! I hope he hasn't left us. He is a teacher and studies as of now in Italy. I guess maybe he doesn't want to be distracted and therefore took a pause from writing on this forum. Many of my friends tell me that they sometimes just want to "check" on Facebook for a minute while studying, and before they know it they have wasted two hourse. Maybe he is just trying to focus as much on his work as possible. Anyway, hope that he returns soon .

Comment

Working...
                              X