Hi from Bosnia :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from Bosnia :D

Just wanna say hi. A little introduction: I'm 20 years old, from one little town in Bosnia, Rammstein fan for only I think half a year, but nevertheless I know every song XD However , I'm looking forward to great time on this forum

Welcome! Right now we're talking about the band's side projects. It's great to have new opinions come in

Comment

You are welcome. There is a small Bosnian community where I live. They are lovely people. I hope you have a great time here. The people around here are usually quite nice. Personally, I get along very well with people of all sorts. EXCEPT if you have gluten allergy. I HATE THOSE PEOPLE! THEY SHOULD ALL DIE! That being said, I invite you to read some of my threads about the upcoming Rammstein movie/documentary or Rammstein's live albums. Both can be found in the "Other" section.
      Last edited by Chrisss Nofff; 03-19-2015, 12:17 AM.

Comment

^

Really? What'd people with gluten allergies do that you dislike them so much?

Comment

Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
          ^

Really? What'd people with gluten allergies do that you dislike them so much?
          I don't know.......... I mean they just walk around and complain and moan "Bah! I can't eat this. Eww I can't digest that." Pfffffffff....... It drives me insane. I tried gluten-free food once.....................never have I experienced true love or hapiness since....

That's when I realised what gluten really was.......It's the source of all life.....
          Last edited by Chrisss Nofff; 03-19-2015, 12:11 AM.

Comment

Welcome Rocky, I hope you'll enjoy yourself here. I try not to dislike people on sight, no matter which allergies the have

Comment

I am starting to get worried that people didn't get the sarcasm in my gluten statement. Sorry if anyone got offended

Anyway, Rocky how did you become a Rammstein fan? I always like to know what attracts people to a certain band.

Comment

Welcome, Rocky.
                "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisss Nofff View Post
                  I am starting to get worried that people didn't get the sarcasm in my gluten statement. Sorry if anyone got offended
                  I got it, I'm just messing with you

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisss Nofff View Post

Anyway, Rocky how did you become a Rammstein fan? I always like to know what attracts people to a certain band.
                    No worries. I figures there was some sarcasm in there somewhere.

In speaking about how we became fans, it's pretty funny because my husband wanted to go see them when they were here in 2012. I got us tickets for our anniversary, and now I am a much bigger fan than he is.

EDIT: Also, Rocky, we tend to have a running conversation over several threads, so please don't worry that we have already hijacked your welcome thread! We are glad to have you here
                    Last edited by EmeraldRose; 03-19-2015, 12:38 AM.

Comment

@Chrisss, by the usual way of me discovering new bands XD which means: hear about the band whose sound might interest me, read everything on wikipedia about them, listen to some songs, and if I like it, I continue "researching". At the time of my beginning with Rammstein, I was (and I still am) big Laibach fan, so I got used to dark music and military style. My first contact ever with Rammstein was when my good friend sent me video of "Bück dich" performance from "Live aus Berlin" few years ago, but then it just wasn't the right time I guess hahahah First song I liked was "Ohne dich", and so the great journey began.

Comment

Welcome Rocky!

Comment

Hello Rocky. Welcome to the forum.

Comment

Welcome Rocky!

Comment

Don't get me started on those glutenfree tossers...

Welcome to the board!
                              Dort wo der Horizont
                              Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                              Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                              Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

Working...
                              X