No announcement yet.

Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

o.o Probably they'll say something similar, but things change.

Comment

Originally posted by Maya View Post
      o.o Probably they'll say something similar, but things change.
      i hope so, hopefully soon say like next year :P
      “I always wonder why birds choose to stay in the same place when they can fly anywhere on the earth, then I ask myself the same question.” ― Harun Yahya

Comment

Hello, Paperdaysz
        Great to have you here :hug:

Comment

hi Iroto-chan

nice to meet you ^^ *hughug*
          “I always wonder why birds choose to stay in the same place when they can fly anywhere on the earth, then I ask myself the same question.” ― Harun Yahya

Comment

Originally posted by paperdaysz View Post
            did you know they decline lady gaga recently :P
            coz rumour has it she is a devil worshiper and doesnt dress properly

btw its not the govs, but there are certain types of group
            anyway yeah, so you know why im a bit given up on that :P
            That's a pity. Maybe you can set your hopes a bit on Bali, as I hear more and more bands go there as well (like Maiden). But anyways, it'll be a close call to see them before it ends. You might consider a holiday to a western country and combine that with a Rammstein gig. Hope you're rich !
            Dort wo der Horizont
            Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
            Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
            Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
              That's a pity. Maybe you can set your hopes a bit on Bali, as I hear more and more bands go there as well (like Maiden). But anyways, it'll be a close call to see them before it ends. You might consider a holiday to a western country and combine that with a Rammstein gig. Hope you're rich !

did you know
              i was in germany in 1997 and my friend asked me if i wanna go watch local gigs and i said no
              imagine if it was them *facepalm*

anyway, i hope im rich too, that way i can go to europe and stalk them :P

Comment

Your username looked so familiar...do you have a Tumblr?

Comment

Welcome ! I heard there has been an increase in extremist groups in Indonesia. I'm sorry for that.

Comment

Working...
                  X