• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hello,

im daysz from Jakarta, Indonesia
    ive been a well stalker to this site for a while,
    so i think that its time for me to say hi
    and wanted to thank for all the info and other stuff that this forum and page.
    It has nourish me for my hungry-ness of Rammstein

anyway,

Have a nice day

d
    “I always wonder why birds choose to stay in the same place when they can fly anywhere on the earth, then I ask myself the same question.” ― Harun Yahya

Welcome to the forum paperdaysz, glad you decided to join us
    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

thank you
      ps nice pic
      “I always wonder why birds choose to stay in the same place when they can fly anywhere on the earth, then I ask myself the same question.” ― Harun Yahya

Comment

Originally posted by paperdaysz View Post
        thank you
        ps nice pic
        Thanks glad you like it, i hope you will stick around here a long time, the people here are awesome and i have made many friends
        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

Welcome, Dayz
          "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

thanks guys

Hi Snake

ok reading mode on

Comment

Welcome!!!!!!

Wow, you are from Indonesia, I think you are the first one to join us from there. Hope to meet you here many times

Comment

thank you Maya,

really im the 1st indo to join?
                well i hope there will be more soon

Comment

I think so, maybe there are many hidden, but you are The first one saying hello

I was the only Spanish for many months, like Snake (Portuguese) so we joined and we were the Iberians. We are still the Iberians, but now we aren't only two.
                  Last edited by Maya; 11-05-2012, 11:36 PM.

Comment

Welcome! Jakarta sounds awesome. Hoping to see you a lot here!
                    ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                      Welcome! Jakarta sounds awesome. Hoping to see you a lot here!
                      jakarta, not too awesome, for sure, rammstein will never play here at least for the next 20 years

Comment

Reading your signature, hope you can fly

Comment

Originally posted by Maya View Post
                          Reading your signature, hope you can fly
                          i hope so too

Comment

Welcome!

I wouldn't give up the hope yet. No one ever though Rammstein would come to Africa either, but so they did in 2010. And more and more bands seem to find their way to Jakarta (there was Metallica, now Guns N' Roses will play there,...). I hope you'll get to see them one day.
                            Dort wo der Horizont
                            Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                            Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                            Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
                              Welcome!

I wouldn't give up the hope yet. No one ever though Rammstein would come to Africa either, but so they did in 2010. And more and more bands seem to find their way to Jakarta (there was Metallica, now Guns N' Roses will play there,...). I hope you'll get to see them one day.

did you know they decline lady gaga recently :P
                              coz rumour has it she is a devil worshiper and doesnt dress properly

btw its not the govs, but there are certain types of group
                              anyway yeah, so you know why im a bit given up on that :P

Comment

Working...
                              X