Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^Portugal is amazing .....

Comment

That is so exciting 527, I am envious of you! Do you speak any German then, visiting there as long as you did? Is London as drab and foreboding as its always portrayed? I guess a lot has changed there since Sweeny Todd days though lol. I've never been to Ohio, it doesn't seem that interesting honestly, about like Delaware. We went on a roadtrip a while ago to tour the south. I've also done day trips to Virginia, Jersey, etc. and that's about it. I'm really itching to get out of the country for once. I really want to visit the Mutter Museum in Philly the weekend before Halloween. It's a medical college museum full of skeletons, mummies, and a whole bunch of deformed fetuses and stuff in jars. I heard a rumor Errol Flynn's record-breaking genital wart is in there too!
      "Love is like a flower, even the most beautiful kind dies." -Till Lindemann

Comment

Originally posted by Fellfrosch View Post
        Hello there, I'm Mandy. I'm from Delaware, the second smallest state in the U.S. I love Rammstein with all my being and I was thrilled to receive Volkerball in the mail today. I joined so that I can geek out with other Rammstein fans, as most everyone around here knows Du Hast and that's about it. In regards to my thread title...Scrapple is a breakfast food that is common in my state and a couple other states around us. It's basically pureed pig leftovers mixed with spices and corn mush, formed into a block, cut into 1/4 inch slices and fried. Weird, I know, but I didn't want to just post the usual "hello." I majored in anthropology in college and am very interested in other languages and cultures. I thought I'd give y'all a tidbit of mine.
        Hi there Fellfrosch, as a vegetarian i must say that Scrapple sounds disgusting but i am sure all you meat eaters love it Nice to meet you and welcome to the forum
        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

Hello! Yeah its def not for everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Fellfrosch View Post
            Hello! Yeah its def not for everyone.
            It sounds a bit like Scottish haggis !! that is made from pig`s blood and other stuff its very popular fried for breakfast ...yuk
            The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

Yeah its kind of a cross between haggis, black pudding, and some sort of German food whose name eludes me. I think if an animal.is going to be killed for food, we should at least use the whole thing, that's another good thing about it. It utilizes a lot of the leftovers from pork, ham, bacon processing.

Comment

Welcome ! Your recipe reminds me of Czernina a popular local dish that I don't eat. I sure wouldn't eat scrapple either.

Comment

It sounds bloody nice!

Comment

Scrapple, egg, and cheese on toast and a glass of orange juice. My favorite breakfast.

Comment

Working...
                    X