Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi!

Oh god, I'm awfully bad at introductions

First the formal stuff: I'm Renée (which is female obviously, due to the double-E at the end, and not male, as most people apparently think ) from Holland. I'm 25 years old and with music always being a huge part of my life, I was bound to run in to Rammstein sometime. And so I did, about 12 years ago (somewhere around the Mutter era, if I'm correct). Had the privilege to see them live once, during their Völkerball tour, and I can honestly say that it was the awesomest concert I've ever attended Going through quite the difficult time right now, I find that the only music I can really enjoy is Rammstein. It's the only thing that makes me smile at the moment Ok, next to my dog tho, he alllllways makes me smile

Since I tend to obsess a little when I like something, I thought I'd register haha, my friends are kind of fed up with my whole Rammstein-thing

Ciao!
    Novembernebel/lifeofNeej

Weiter, weiter ins Verderben...

Welcome to the forum!!!!

Comment

Welcome among us, grover.
      "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Welcome to the forum grover, hope you spend many happy hours here
        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

Welcome Grover.

Comment

Welcome Grover! *huggies*
            I'm a newbie too!

Comment

hais =o welcome

another female

Comment

Welcome ! Enjoy your stay !

Comment

Originally posted by grover View Post
                  Oh god, I'm awfully bad at introductions

First the formal stuff: I'm Renée (which is female obviously, due to the double-E at the end, and not male, as most people apparently think ) from Holland. I'm 25 years old and with music always being a huge part of my life, I was bound to run in to Rammstein sometime. And so I did, about 12 years ago (somewhere around the Mutter era, if I'm correct). Had the privilege to see them live once, during their Völkerball tour, and I can honestly say that it was the awesomest concert I've ever attended Going through quite the difficult time right now, I find that the only music I can really enjoy is Rammstein. It's the only thing that makes me smile at the moment Ok, next to my dog tho, he alllllways makes me smile

Since I tend to obsess a little when I like something, I thought I'd register haha, my friends are kind of fed up with my whole Rammstein-thing

Ciao!
                  Welcome!

I am flying tonight to Amsterdam, weekend in calm Delft I like your country and the people.

Voelkerball must have been an awesome experience. I went to MiG concert, and I still have dreams at night with it

Jorge
                  «The trouble with the world is that the stupid is cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt»
                  Bertrand Russell.

Comment

Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                    Welcome!

I am flying tonight to Amsterdam, weekend in calm Delft I like your country and the people.

Voelkerball must have been an awesome experience. I went to MiG concert, and I still have dreams at night with it

Jorge
                    It was awesome with capitol A And I'm a little bit jealous, I reaaaaally wanted to go to the MIG concert here, but it was sold out before I could do a Command+R on Livenation :')

You'll be pretty close then, Delft is a 30min drive from here (little south of Rotterdam). I hope you'll bring your raincoat tho, according to the forecast it's gonna be rain, rain and even more rain the next few days :P

To everyone else, thanks for the welcome!
                    Novembernebel/lifeofNeej

Comment

It was awesome with capitol A And I'm a little bit jealous, I reaaaaally wanted to go to the MIG concert here, but it was sold out before I could do a Command+R on Livenation :')

You'll be pretty close then, Delft is a 30min drive from here (little south of Rotterdam). I hope you'll bring your raincoat tho, according to the forecast it's gonna be rain, rain and even more rain the next few days :P

To everyone else, thanks for the welcome!
                      Hi Grover, just thought i would add that i was at the Brixton gig on the Volkerball DVD, I was standing near the front right in front of Richard which as you can imagine was amazing for me. I went to MIG at London 02 but this time i was in seats and very high up so not so good in that respect but it was still an amazing concert
                      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

Ooooh, Standing right in front of Richard Must've been really great! Next tour I'm gonna get tickets no matter what haha
                        Novembernebel/lifeofNeej

Comment

Welcome, grover! I live in the area of Bruges (Belgium), so that's not so far from you!

I'm a victim of LiveNation too . They just wouldn't let me in to buy MIG-tickets (and on the LIFAD-sellout I had an exam, and we all know it's useless to try and buy a ticket more than 3 hours after the sale starts). Hope you see them in the future! We'll probably have to wait till Pinkpop or Werchter.
                          Dort wo der Horizont
                          Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                          Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                          Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

Ooooh, Standing right in front of Richard Must've been really great! Next tour I'm gonna get tickets no matter what haha
                            Yeah it was really cool, i even got eye contact with him for a LONG time, i almost passed out but i will never forget it so although i enjoyed MIG that concert in Brixton will always be extra special to me

Comment

Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                              Yeah it was really cool, i even got eye contact with him for a LONG time, i almost passed out but i will never forget it so although i enjoyed MIG that concert in Brixton will always be extra special to me
                              I can imagine yeah, the mere thought of it makes me drool a little haha

Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
                              Welcome, grover! I live in the area of Bruges (Belgium), so that's not so far from you!

I'm a victim of LiveNation too . They just wouldn't let me in to buy MIG-tickets (and on the LIFAD-sellout I had an exam, and we all know it's useless to try and buy a ticket more than 3 hours after the sale starts). Hope you see them in the future! We'll probably have to wait till Pinkpop or Werchter.
                              Shitty Livenation huh, I remember the good old days where one could spent the entire night in front of the postoffice (mostly in the freezing cold haha) waiting for the start of the sale though slightly uncomfortable, I still think that was more fair than the current livenation lottery
                              Novembernebel/lifeofNeej

Comment

Working...
                              X