Picture thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
    Edelweiss I think. I'm sure They would have love my pic, snake's too.
    Yes i am sure they would have loved them if they had a good sense of humour but i do not think they do somehow
    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Sense of humour ? To like our pics.... Why?

Comment

• Welcome back, RBF
        "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
          Here it is , waiting for yours....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]327[/ATTACH]
          Maya by @Ricardo

He he he where are you Maya i cant see you he he he and as for Snake the council will not let me see his contibution but i am assuming there is a picture of a troll !!
          The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
            Welcome back, RBF
            Thanks Snake, as i said before it feels like i have been away longer than a week, so much to catch up on including your picture later

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
              ^Ok. Here it is, for everybody to see, the real face of the great Iberian Troll

OK so home from work and now seen your picture, you look well cute, how old were you ?

Comment

• ^Five or six
                "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                  He he he where are you Maya i cant see you he he he and as for Snake the council will not let me see his contibution but i am assuming there is a picture of a troll !!
                  I was in a room used for painting classes. Why can't you see me?

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                    OK so home from work and now seen your picture, you look well cute, how old were you ?
                    Love the pic ^^ The little Iberian troll. When next?

Comment

• Yes it was a forum I was on. It stopped any bullying and it the admin wanted to see who she was talking too. I do not think she woukd have found it funny. She was Dutch, very straight forward and very blunt. The forum with the pictures was locked though. At first I didn't want to show a pic either but now I don't care. She hated Rammstein but said they do play good live. She hated Germans and Germany too so being the good friend I was and half German I would tease her all the time. Her hatred went back to WW II. So whenever she would go on about Nazis I would point out that Goebbels was part Dutch, his Mum of Dutch blood. I am very good in history. I miss seeing her online everyday, I will have to mail her.

Comment

• Maybe our photogtapher could add his avatar here, this thread is so quiet lately.

Comment

• Yes, he could
                          «The trouble with the world is that the stupid is cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt»
                          Bertrand Russell.

Comment

• What a fun thread!

So this is me:

Comment

• Pretty shot there! Love the horse!

Comment

• Thanks, he's mine. Allready for 3 years now he's with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X