Picture thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^So am I...
    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Here it is , waiting for yours....

Maya_by_Ricardo2_def.jpg
      Maya by @Ricardo

Comment

^Are you the little gril from the grudge?
        "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Post yours

Comment

^Ok. Here it is, for everybody to see, the real face of the great Iberian Troll:

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Originally posted by Snake View Post
              ^Ok. Here it is, for everybody to see, the real face of the great Iberian Troll:

Love it!!!!

Comment

And now Waidmanns you must be very happy, you have pics of all moderators.

Comment

Did Waidmann already post a picture of himself? Or is he yet to do that? I am curious

Comment

Originally posted by craziness38927 View Post
                    Did Waidmann already post a picture of himself? Or is he yet to do that? I am curious
                    Sure he did, first page of this thread. This is the link to his post: Waidmanns Pics ^^

I add a link to the Dating thread, maybe you are interested Want a date?

Comment

Waidmann looks so damn familiar to me! No idea why.

Here's another one of me, taken at a festival last weekend;

7393194892_437422c776.jpg
                      Last edited by abendwind; 06-18-2012, 02:17 PM.
                      ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

Originally posted by Maya View Post
                        And now Waidmanns you must be very happy, you have pics of all moderators.
                        =o not of maestrocarnicero

Comment

Originally posted by You View Post
                          =o not of maestrocarnicero

Maestrocarnicero never logs in on forum, he maintains Spanish news and the Spanish Aff FB page. I asked him why he never visited ud and he told me he has no time. So all the pics of active moderators.

BTW, amazing pic of @Snake Of course I want more, so next must be a more updated one...

Comment

@Abendwind We want more!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                              Waidmann looks so damn familiar to me! No idea why.
                              ninja.png

Thx, Maya and Snake for your tactical contributions ! Thx again Abendwind for sharing, looks like my kind of festival!
                              Dort wo der Horizont
                              Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                              Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                              Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
                                Thx, Maya and Snake for your tactical contributions !
                                So, does it means you don't like our pics?

Comment

Working...
                                X