Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hola desde Londres :)

Dear all,
    My name is Jorge, and I have been living in London for the last 6 or 7 years. I am Spanish and next Saturday I will attend my first Rammsteinkonzert, in Birmingham! I have been following the band since 1998 or so, and... it is time to see them Live!
    I am glad to find that there is such an active community of R-followers. I hope we have fun here
    Cheers
    «The trouble with the world is that the stupid is cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt»
    Bertrand Russell.

welcomee :3 enjoy being here!

Comment

Hola Jorge!
      Sorry about you having to live in London. You must have commited a serious crime to receive such punishment.
      I'm also going to the Birmingham gig, (convenient as that's where I live), and if you have never seen the band live you are going to love it.
      So if you see a 52 year old guy with a lot less hair than he wishes he still had but head banging anyway, that's me, so say hello.

Welcome to the forum amigo.

Comment

Originally posted by Jorge View Post
        Dear all,
        My name is Jorge, and I have been living in London for the last 6 or 7 years. I am Spanish and next Saturday I will attend my first Rammsteinkonzert, in Birmingham! I have been following the band since 1998 or so, and... it is time to see them Live!
        I am glad to find that there is such an active community of R-followers. I hope we have fun here
        Cheers

Dioooooos, al fin un español aquí!!!!!

WELCOME!!!!!

With that name, I was tempted to ask the other day, but the other times before were false alarms. So you aren't going to London's gig....

It will be amazing.

I hope to see you here very often.

Y si eres del Real Madrid y te gusta el baloncesto Felicidades!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
          Sorry about you having to live in London. You must have commited a serious crime to receive such punishment.

Hey! Welcome to the forum, hoping to see you here often! Ahh, next Saturday - you will have such a great time, believe me!

I think Maya is going to like this - another Spanish member.

// edit. I see she's excited.
          ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

Originally posted by abendwind View Post

I think Maya is going to like this - another Spanish member.

// edit. I see she's excited.
            Of course I am.... months alone... well, with Snake we were "The Iberians" (still we are, but now we are 3), but another spanish member is great. I'm very, very happy.

Comment

Great! Genial! Super!
              «The trouble with the world is that the stupid is cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt»
              Bertrand Russell.

Comment

Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
                Hola Jorge!
                I'm also going to the Birmingham gig, (convenient as that's where I live), and if you have never seen the band live you are going to love it.
                So if you see a 52 year old guy with a lot less hair than he wishes he still had but head banging anyway, that's me, so say hello.

Welcome to the forum amigo.
                Sounds like he would hate it if he had seen Rammstein live before ? Haha, just pulling your leg, mate!

Welcome, Jorge!
                Dort wo der Horizont
                Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

hehe, I will have my eyes open, Art in Heaven! Croydon is good: very close to the countryside, actually at walking distance!

And I enjoy my work, so I cannot complain about living in Croydon!

By the way, we considered the option of going to the O2 Arena in Greenwhich, but the "administration fees" (a.k.a. robbery in day light, £25-30 in some cases) of most of ticket issuing companies were insulting. So that is why we go to Birmingham even though we live in Croydon.

------
                  Thanks for the welcome, Waidmann. I dindn't see Art in Heaven's comment from this point of view, but it sounds funny, indeed.

------
                  Hi Maya,

Soy de Gijón, me gusta el baloncesto, mucho. Pero más el balonmano, así que soy un pez raro en este país. Real Madrid? Sporting de Gijón!!
                  -----

Abendwind,

I try to work, I really try... but the sound from my headphones is making me delay a report I should be writing... :P

Is it too cliche to say that Ich lerne Deutsch?
                  Last edited by Jorge; 02-20-2012, 06:53 PM. Reason: Too silly to read all the answers first
                  Bertrand Russell.

Comment

Hello and welcome! I will be going to my first Rammstein concert this year too . I am super excited!And I hope you will enjoy it here x)And I am also learning German, as it is almost necessary as I will be going there this summer (I also hope to see a Rammstein member(s) when I am in Berlin just hoping they won't be on tour in July ) and I will also be in Londontown for a day

Comment

For me learning german was a enormous step in my Rammstein appreciation. Suddenly I really got what they were saying (and the deeper meanings and references to literature, art etc.) and that made them into (one of) my top favorite band. I realized: these guys aren't just cool and melodic, they're also very funny and witty !
                      Dort wo der Horizont
                      Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                      Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                      Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

Welcome to the forum, hope you're here to stay
                        DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

Working...
                        X