No announcement yet.

Nice to meet you everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look, those guys just want to relax after the concert... so little chats about this and that would probably be more effective and fun to do. Two hours of the concert gets overwhelming so offtopic converzation makes it easier for all of you. I really hope you gonna make it. And yeah, Kruspe is talkative one...

Hehe Cannibal and myself can help editind!

Comment

Kruspe is easy on the eyes rather attractive and I will do what I can to talk to them . Do you have any suggestion to what I could do? And I am glad they like to relax and talk after the shows, I would too if I were them, but in this case, I hope to be one of the people who talk to them after the show Are you or Cannibal writers? If I were to accomplish a book on Rammstein, I could always let you guys read it

Comment

I'd be very happy to read it
        DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

Hello. The folks here seem amazingly friendly. Thank you for sharing your experiences.

Comment

yesh :O
            im the only rude one

Comment

Hey girl! Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy your stay. : ) Great presentation - and I am jealous to you! Hoping to see you here often. : )
              ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

Originally posted by You View Post
                yesh :O
                im the only rude one

You don't know what's being rude

Comment

for rammsteingirl527- No, I haven't done anything that has direct connections to editing. But I assisted main editor for my college newsletter. Also, I know a lot about APA-style. Feel free to ask if you need any help. Don't know about Cannibal though...

Thank you guys, I was more than happy to introduce myself. As you can see... Too bad I didn't know about the forum before, it feels like I wasted a lot.

And for You- if that's honest- I appreciate it more than I would appreciate pretending...

Comment

Hee hee ^^ I guess I could always let you read it to see what you think of it . And I have noooo idea about APA style O.O in school, we are told only to use MLA, but I may need to know APA to further myself in uni :PBut I do hope to talk with the band members so they enjoy talking after the show?

Comment

Originally posted by Ramm-Girl View Post
                      And for You- if that's honest- I appreciate it more than I would appreciate pretending...

:O well you can decide if i am

Comment

You, you are not rude x)

Comment

Working...
                        X