Nice to meet you everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice to meet you everyone!

It feels so good being a part of any group of people but nothing compares to the Rammstein group. Whoever came with the idea to form this group is just, I don't know, smart and I honestly appreciate him/her. I'm here for a while now but I haven't done anything in particular to contribute to the forum. I didn't even introduce myself (this way). A month (or so) ago one of the (very cool) members added me on Fb and that made me realize that I've been wasting all this time and haven't met anyone else.
    I'm not really fanatic of any kind, but when it comes to Rammstein... well, you can imagine. Ever since I heard the first song I just knew it was something different and better than anything else I knew before. I was young, about 13 years old, and the song played on my cousin’s sound system. I don't even know how to explain the force (or the affection) that happened that day… and not sound like I'm over exaggerating the whole situation. Well, you know, I guess.
    So hi, my name is Ljerka and I’m 23 years old now, born in the city of Split (in Croatia) on Mediterranean coast and spent most of my life there. I love that city and every important memory I have has some connections to the streets or people or places in Split. I live in Dubrovnik (due to the college obligations) for last 3 years and few months. I study at international management and technology college. It is great; I’ve met great people and learned a lot. It is a stepping stone to the MIT that I applied just a few weeks ago. Now I’m very impatient waiting for the results.
    I’ve got two sisters that don’t really like Rammstein (I know… ) but they at least don’t mind “high decibels” (as they call it) when I get an urge to demolish my ears. They are typical sisters, we get to fight a lot but there’s no one on the planet that can replace both of them. My mom and dad are into their jobs a lot but very motivating and very exemplary. Now that I’m 4 hours away from them I begin to realize how important they really are to me. I’ve got a lot of friends but just few of really good ones. Those people stayed in my life even when I had to change three primary schools, one high school and now this college in another city. <3
    People say that I’m ambitious (I don’t know where they got that… )… easy going, intolerant on criticism (thank God I gave up on architecture university)… good cook (I love cooking in general, it soothes), lazy, talkative, good singer (I’ve had a band back home… for personal pleasure purposes, I was one of the vocals and played violin when needed… it was some sort of hard rock, metal and all in between)… bad loser (especially in poker games... )…
    Now let’s go back to the Rammstein. I’ve got so much to say about the band but you probably don't want to read as much. I can't remember the day I didn't listen to their song or read about them. If You Tube had a voice it would probably say something like: „Stop, I can't stand Rammstein anymore!!“. Thank God it didn't because I would most likely break my laptop. I dedicated so many hours to the band and I couldn't imagine further days without it. Last concert was in my country. I already had a slight heart attack on the way there. I was so thrilled and enthusiastic and the moment I stepped in front of the stage I just knew it would be one of the most important, most amazing and life changing moments in my life. Every song was just perfect. The stage was way beyond my expectations. I was screaming and jumping like I was retarded, I felt every single sound in my ears and my head. As I was in fan pit- I was surrounded with people that had same energy and I felt like I belong there. I enjoyed seeing all those happy faces I empathized with. Those two hours passed so quickly.
    When the concert was over I immediately said to my friend that we have to do this again in near future. We agreed to do it during this tour… I just have to be there at least once again.
    Rammstein security came to us on the way out asking if we were in the mood to join the band in the backstage… We were passing all those security lines and I remember how I said to myself: “That’s it, it is proven, I’m lucky and it would be a shame if I ever said anything more on any type of unfairness. I love my life!” I would love to say much more about the after show but I know that that was Rammstein party and who am I to brag about it? The only thing I can say it that those few hours will always remain in my heart.
    I believe Rammstein is one of the most amazing, most perfect and most constant bands in the history of music. All members are perfectly fitting in. Nothing is too much; nothing is too exaggerated or inappropriate for Rammstein. They probably don’t even know the amount of energy and strength that they created. Even if they became full of themselves (which they never were) - they would never be able to go over the line because it is physically impossible to reach that stage. Rammstein fan once- Rammstein fan forever.

oh.. another girl as i can see : (
    sorry i didnt read your post yet :O will do it later if you dont mind
    welcome and enjoy being here pleasee :3

editt:oh now i read it :3 i still dont know what to say though. im not really talkative :O im sorrie
    Last edited by You; 02-09-2012, 12:08 AM.

Comment

Welcome. Enjoy your stay.
      "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Wow!!! Welcome...

Comment

I'm so jealous I could throw up *-*I want to go to an after party (( (well, I am attending my first concert of theirs in May...so I might have a chance xD) Should I simply ask security then?But hey, welcome and I hope we will be great friends! And believe me, I can talk a lot too

Comment

Omg, now I realized how boring this looks. Everybody did it in few words. And I did fuckin essay! Sorry guys!!
            You- I don't mind, wouldn't know what to say myself.
            Snake- Thank you, I will, as long as possible.
            Maya- Thank you as well!
            rammsteingirl527- Well, you can try to ask, I can't guarantee anything, but hey, why wouldn't they let you, that's what they want- good spirit!! Thank you for welcoming me. I'm looking forward to meet you as well.

Comment

Oh, believe me, I write small paragraphs of random crap, and my paragraphs ended after I said "TILL" for a while there and so that's why my welcome was small I reeeeaaaaalllllllyyyyy want to talk to the band members, or befriend them (I want to hang out in Berlin sometime xD) and I also want to possibly write a book about them (yeah, I have literary connections and publishing won't be an issue)so, they want good spirit? Sweeeeettt! I will totally ask

Comment

Welcome Ramm-girl, i hope you enjoy the forum

Comment

Welcome, it's been great talking to you
                  DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

Thanks again! Sorry guys, I had so much to do last couple of days so I couldn't reply.
                    Hey Art in Heaven! You don't know what I've been doing last couple of weeks to be able to come to your town during the concert.
                    I believe that all of my professors got sick of me telling how I have to be done with final exams before 23rd (just in case!).
                    Thanks for welcoming me!

Hey Cannibal_Wotsit!
                    Wow, you did 1306 posts! You really care and that's what makes me respect you even more.

Comment

p.s. (for rammsteingirl527) Wow, you are really dedicated to the band! I hope you manage to finish the book, and if you do, I'll be glad to read it!
                      Can't wait!! And I do believe that you should ask, especially if you want to write a book and get to know the members a bit better. Good luck!

Comment

Thanks I have 83 days until the concert, sooooo, I have time to plan how I am going to ask and if I do, what I would ask the band members and take pictures and bla .I am looking forward to writing the book, I'd rather go by interviewing the members rather than conducting research because that's not fun at all xD. That is all we ever do in my English class and I'm tired of it And I try to be dedicated to anything . It's just one of my virtues . I have many likes and hobbies I dedicate myself to And if/when I finish the book, I hope to publish it

Comment

^That would be great to accomplish

Comment

What part of it?

Comment

All of it

Comment

Working...
                              X