Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neues Fleisch!

Hi there

I'm Waidmann, a huge fan of Rammstein and finally on this forum (I'm too cheap to spend money on being on the offical forum, I guess ). I know this site for about a year, when I noticed it provided me more and quicker information about Germany's greatest band.

I saw rammstein only one time, namely on Werchter festival (july 2010). Other occasions to see them failed unfortunately (Werchter 05 - no one wanted to come with me; sportpalace 09 and 12: sold out before I could hit the refresh button on the ticket site for the 1000000th time !!!)... But in fact I'm glad to have seen them once. I'm a big fan since 2002 when I first heard about them. The devotion from than on only increased as I bought all their albums and dvd's (except for MIG).

Other bands I like: Guns N' Roses, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Velvet Revolver, Aerosmith, Manowar, Megadeth, Judas Priest,...

I hope to discuss with you, guys, and discover and share more things in the future about Rammstein .

Adios!
    Waidmann
    Last edited by Waidmann; 02-07-2012, 05:58 PM.
    Dort wo der Horizont
    Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
    Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
    Auf das du mich dort findest

Hello and Welcome.
    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Originally posted by Snake View Post
      Hello and Welcome.
      Welcome Waidmann hope you have a long stay here
      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

Hi
        Welcome!!!!

... and AdiĆ³s!!! (not a goodbye I hope), but as you speak in spanish.....

Comment

Welcome!!! And hey, at least you got to see Rammstein I haven't yet...I will find out if I will in 2 hours

Comment

Welcome. We're all friends here.

Comment

Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
              Welcome!!! And hey, at least you got to see Rammstein I haven't yet...I will find out if I will in 2 hours
              That's awesome! I hope to see them somewhere on this tour (maybe they'll do some summer festivals?) .

Thx for the welcomes !
              Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
                That's awesome! I hope to see them somewhere on this tour (maybe they'll do some summer festivals?) .
                That's the million question!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Maya View Post
                  That's the million question!!!!!
                  Indeed it is !!! I'm afraid they won't make it to the earlier festivals because their quite close to the latest american dates... But then again, with this band anything could happen !
                  Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
                    Indeed it is !!! I'm afraid they won't make it to the earlier festivals because their quite close to the latest american dates... But then again, with this band anything could happen !
                    The first question is if there's going to be a South American tour. If the answer is yes, then if it's going to be after the north American or not. And depending of it begin the questions about summer festivals... Any case I doubt they come here. So I'm

Comment

There are rumours about Ramsmtein returning to Argentina this year. So there might happen a south america tour.
                      "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Originally posted by Snake View Post
                        There are rumours about Ramsmtein returning to Argentina this year. So there might happen a south america tour.
                        There were rumours about them coming to Spain.....

Comment

Hmm...I'm American and I'm seeing them on their tour here (just got that info yesterday and I could not update my info because of phone issues xD)And glad to be friends, Waidmann!

Comment

So far I've heard rumours for Rock am Ring, Werchter and Sonisphere UK... As far as I know they've allways combined a european tour in the fall with a festival tour in the next summer since 2002. But things are very different now with their "new" (or newly discovered) american audience. I'm glad they're popular in the US now, but we europeans demand to get them twice each tour !!!
                            Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

Umm...yeah, I'm one of those US fans xD and go on their tour site, it looks like they might go around in Europe again

Comment

Working...
                              X