Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hallo from a new member :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hallo from a new member :)

    Sooo, I guess I should introduce myself? Here goes nothing! Anyways, I am Maddie - a huge Rammstein fan from the USA. I became a fan of Rammstein years ago after a few friends of mine played their music - I've been obsessed ever since. If you ever want to hear me ramble about my funny stories coinciding with Rammstein, feel free to ask! I don't want to ramble too much x). So, other than Rammstein, I am a major "girly girl" I love shopping, TILL!

  • #2
    Welcome Maggie. Enjoy your stay.
    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

    - Raymond M. Smullyan

    Comment


    • #3
      Welcome!!! Hope to see you very often.

      Comment


      • #4
        Half of my message thing went away! jank!But thanks! And feel free to talk to me - I love to talk/write and I hope to make some fellow Rammstein friends

        Comment


        • #5
          Thanks Maya and Snake!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
            If you ever want to hear me ramble about my funny stories coinciding with Rammstein, feel free to ask! I don't want to ramble too much x).

            And feel free to talk to me - I love to talk/write and I hope to make some fellow Rammstein friends
            If you love to talk/write, you should begin to ramble about those stories as soon as possible. Don't worry we talk a lot....

            Comment


            • #7
              hai :3 welcome Maddie
              and enjoy being here please



              i hate shopping :O

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by You View Post
                i hate shopping :O
                I almost miss it

                Comment


                • #9
                  Another Till girl.
                  Yes!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Hello Maggie!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      *Maddie And yes! I am a huge Till fan! To meet him is surely on my bucket list! Now, I just hope that when I go to Germany that Rammstein will be back there because I will be in Berlin for a while x).Shopping? :O I love it! Heck x) guess what I did today??? Shopped . I had to get a party dress, but other than that I got myself some make up and perfume and all that jazz x) and when I returned home, I ordered myself a lovely Rammstein girls jacket go me!So, one of my Rammstein-related stories may take a while to tell x)...well...maybe xDAnyways, I was introduced to Rammstein quite some years ago by an old friend. I was told to listen to the song , "Feuer Frei" and so, I did. I loved the way the lead singer (TILL

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Lol, sorry, had been talking to my auntie Maggie earlier and I guess it stuck.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
                          stuff
                          i hate makeup :O makes people look um.. not-real and ugly

                          feuer frei is one of the few songs from their "hit"s that i dont really like... too repetitive for my tastes. theyve had the most awesome keyboard part for it ever and only used 2 times in the whole song, while the same not even too good guitar riff goes on for most of the song... and the choir string part at the choruses could be a bit um.. longer, and better too

                          i talk too much about the songs D: damn

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by You View Post
                            i hate makeup :O makes people look um.. not-real and ugly
                            That's when they don't know how to use it...

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
                              *Maddie And yes! I am a huge Till fan! To meet him is surely on my bucket list! Now, I just hope that when I go to Germany that Rammstein will be back there because I will be in Berlin for a while x).Shopping? :O I love it! Heck x) guess what I did today??? Shopped . I had to get a party dress, but other than that I got myself some make up and perfume and all that jazz x) and when I returned home, I ordered myself a lovely Rammstein girls jacket go me!So, one of my Rammstein-related stories may take a while to tell x)...well...maybe xDAnyways, I was introduced to Rammstein quite some years ago by an old friend. I was told to listen to the song , "Feuer Frei" and so, I did. I loved the way the lead singer (TILL
                              Wow, you talk a lot... they say I do, but now they will think i don't talk at all.

                              Where's the rest of the story?
                              Each time you write TILL, you don't write anymore...

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X