No announcement yet.

Hallo from a new member :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great idea! Thanks and nice to meet you I seriously love this place, it is great to know some fellow Rammstein friends

Comment

i love it too :3 especially that now im banned from my usual internet community again
      but dont ask why or where D: dont want to tell. sorrie

Comment

^Banned? From where? And why?
        "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Originally posted by You View Post
          i love it too :3 especially that now im banned from my usual internet community again
          but dont ask why or where D: dont want to tell. sorrie
          Again.... naughty boy...

Comment

Woah! Sooooo confused :S...Just saying O.o

Comment

uhh... its not really about me being naughty =/
              a real life "friend"(i would rather say sexual partner) of an "admin/mod" cried for him to ban me. for the third time

but nevermind D: its not important

Comment

uhh... its not really about me being naughty =/
                a real life "friend"(i would rather say sexual partner) of an "admin/mod" cried for him to ban me. for the third time

but nevermind D: its not important
                But you have done something if she/he asked that... That's nothing free

Comment

Oh geeze...drama :P *sigh* I feel sorry for you, You :P that has to suck

Comment

Originally posted by Maya View Post
                    But you have done something if she/he asked that... That's nothing free
                    hm yep i have
                    i was being annoyed by her sexist, racist, sadist, rude, nazi, egoist, selfish attitude :O
                    thats what i have done

Comment

So you posted something, she didn't like
                      Well done!!!!!

Comment

You shouldn't have to put up with crap...I know I wouldn't and good job xD

Comment

Originally posted by Maya View Post
                          So you posted something, she didn't like
                          Well done!!!!!
                          eeh
                          well kinda. she didnt like me not liking her for no reason like everyone else(who i bet she also /censored/ all in real life) D:
                          and other stuff... i didnt like her fetish of mutilating penises and watching videos about it online either. or her racist comments. or that she always claimed to be from the aryan race and that she is superior. i also didnt like her sexist comments and saying that males are inferior and they are only good to be castrated and harvested as protein, which they must be done to.
                          i have to go though :O and wouldnt really like to talk about this/her anymoarr anyway

Comment

Wow.... She's a fucking asshole, no doubt. I was wondering where could I find that amazing personality "sexist, racist, sadist, rude, nazi, egoist, selfish", it would be a place I don't want to visit, hope I never find her

Comment

i wish i didnt get to know her either D:
                              i have to go now. have fun here :3 cyaaa all of you
                              gud niight

Comment

eeh
                                well kinda. she didnt like me not liking her for no reason like everyone else(who i bet she also /censored/ all in real life) D:
                                and other stuff... i didnt like her fetish of mutilating penises and watching videos about it online either. or her racist comments. or that she always claimed to be from the aryan race and that she is superior. i also didnt like her sexist comments and saying that males are inferior and they are only good to be castrated and harvested as protein, which they must be done to.
                                i have to go though :O and wouldnt really like to talk about this/her anymoarr anyway
                                I think that she was actually a huge troll, and you fell for it. Or it is you who are trolling us.
                                Last edited by Snake; 02-06-2012, 12:02 AM.
                                "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Working...
                                X