Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

abrupt end of the sentence :O

"I loved the way the lead singer (TILL"
    i guess every time she says his name she cant help herself not to start daydreaming about him, and the message decides to send itself instead of waiting :O

"That's when they don't know how to use it... "

not true D: show me anyone who looks better with that bullcrap on than without it

Comment

Originally posted by You View Post
      abrupt end of the sentence :O

"I loved the way the lead singer (TILL"
      i guess every time she says his name she cant help herself not to start daydreaming about him, and the message decides to send itself instead of waiting :O

"That's when they don't know how to use it... "

not true D: show me anyone who looks better with that bullcrap on than without it
      daydreaming? ja,ja,ja I've got a dirtier mind.

I could, you see them and you don't notice the makeup, I even know a guy who does and I'm sure you'd never suspect it.

Comment

Oh good golly! It cut my message again I don't think my smartphone likes it if I say Till xDUugh x) I'm going to have to say the whole story again xD Give me a moment

Comment

@You So both of us were wrong, the problem is the smartphone... whenever it reads TILL it begins to fail. First time I read of such an issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Maya View Post
            daydreaming? ja,ja,ja I've got a dirtier mind.

I could, you see them and you don't notice the makeup, I even know a guy who does and I'm sure you'd never suspect it.
            i have a love who doesnt :O
            and she is the cutest most bwutiful girl ever. all those others with 20 cm eyelashes, black makeup all around their eyes and sparkling purple lipstick only look like um... how to say prostitue mildlier D:

Comment

Originally posted by You View Post
              i have a love who doesnt :O
              and she is the cutest most bwutiful girl ever. all those others with 20 cm eyelashes, black makeup all around their eyes and sparkling purple lipstick only look like um... how to say prostitue mildlier D:
              There are lots who don't use it, others use it in a good way (they look better), and the most just use it... some look like whores true, but most of them NO. You shouldn't use those few as the model, they're a minority.

Comment

It might be because I made a heart after Till and it may have read the code for erasing? I've heard of that...But anyways, about make up: if I don't wear any I look like I'm 14...and then I look my age if I wear it plus I look better and more like an adult But to continue my story: I loved the way the lead singer Till sang and I know enough German to understand the songs, so . And anyways, almost two years ago I loved Rammstein even more and I owned all of their CD's by then. So, at the beginning of that school year, there was a new student, with a Rammstein shirt and welll...the end of the story is that him and I are still together and that Rammstein shirt is mine xD

Comment

Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
                  It might be because I made a heart after Till and it may have read the code for erasing? I've heard of that...But anyways, about make up: if I don't wear any I look like I'm 14...and then I look my age if I wear it plus I look better and more like an adult But to continue my story: I loved the way the lead singer Till sang and I know enough German to understand the songs, so . And anyways, almost two years ago I loved Rammstein even more and I owned all of their CD's by then. So, at the beginning of that school year, there was a new student, with a Rammstein shirt and welll...the end of the story is that him and I are still together and that Rammstein shirt is mine xD
                  You wanted that shirt, eh? je,je,je,je,je

Just joking... it's beautiful LIFAD

Comment

Well, I pretty much started talking to him because he was/is a fan of Rammstein xD

Comment

Well, I pretty much started talking to him because he was/is a fan of Rammstein xD
                      I got that.
                      Maybe you can wear the shirt in one of the gigs.

Comment

Ohhhhhhh I hope so *-* I have never seen them live...yet but I really want to!!! I just hope they will be back in Germany when I go there :P

Comment

Ohhhhhhh I hope so *-* I have never seen them live...yet but I really want to!!! I just hope they will be back in Germany when I go there :P
                          I understood you were from USA, of course it's a very big country. But it would be easier to travel there than gong to Germany. After this tour they will have a long rest, so if you can, try to go.

Comment

Well, I would go to a nearby concert but I don't want to go alone (bahahaha!) But I hope to randomly see them while I am in Berlin and such x). I just hope that Till doesn't retire at 50, if he does, I swear I'll cry xDBut it is on my bucketlist to see Till before I die

Comment

I'm starting to get annoyed by this constant fear of Till retiring at 50. Am I the only one who doesn't believe he actually meant it? He probably doesn't even remember saying that himself.
                              "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

um.. noone else watched making of mein land? =/
                                they said that they will release at least another album

and still, i hate every kind of makeup D:
                                if you are pretty, show it by being natural. if you arent, dont try to make yourself seem different from the kilos of paint you stick on your face.. its like having a fake face or mask on, hiding your true look

anywai just ignore me if im being annoying again :O

Comment

Working...
                                X