greetings and Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• greetings and Hello

Hi there, my name is Seven and I've been a Rammstein fan for some time but I've never really mixed in the community. I found this place some time ago but tbh I was a bit put off by your 'no bootlegs' policy which I find rather odd, I am a collector and trader. I thought I would pop my head above the parapets and find out what it is like here anyway

I am a huge music fan - I also love Manson and NIN.

Hi seven, welcome. Hope you like being here and you won't leave us.

Comment

Thank you Maya, nice to meet you. You are from lovely Madrid I see, hope it warmer there than here in the UK.

Comment

It's a pleasure. I think so, this winter isn't very cold here. Last year it was snowing, but i don't think that will happen in this one.

Edit: Today it's very cold and in the north of Madrid tomorrow snow is expected.
        I speak and look...
        Last edited by Maya; 01-15-2012, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Hi Seven, nice to meet you, i am also from UK, where abouts are you from?
          The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

Welcome, Seven. We are sorry about this "no bootleg" rule, but this place got in trouble in the past with copyright stuff, so we decided to just play it (possibly overly) safe.
            "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Welcome, the Brit population is growing.
              DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
                Welcome, the Brit population is growing.
                I like that but I would love to have a new spanish member

Comment

Originally posted by Maya View Post
                  I like that but I would love to have a new spanish member

:O!!
                  oh really i remember seeing a hungarian member before.
                  or was i only daydreaming? :3

Comment

Hi guys! I am from Nottinghamshire, going to see Rammstein in Nottingham on the 2nd March. I'm totally stoked about it.

Well Snake I guess that makes sense but it is sad anyway. You really do have to be careful with official stuff, a lot of people do not realize how serious it can be if you get caught and no-one wants to piss off the band....and HOW can you hate LIFAD? I totally love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Seven View Post
                      Hi guys! I am from Nottinghamshire, going to see Rammstein in Nottingham on the 2nd March. I'm totally stoked about it.

Well Snake I guess that makes sense but it is sad anyway. You really do have to be careful with official stuff, a lot of people do not realize how serious it can be if you get caught and no-one wants to piss off the band....and HOW can you hate LIFAD? I totally love it.
                      Hi again seven, i am from Worthing but going to see them at 02 on Feb 24th, cant wait, my friend is seeing them at Birmingham and nottingham, Lucky !!!!
                      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

The question is not "how can I hate lifad?"; the question is, "how can anyone love that album?" ^^
                        "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Originally posted by You View Post
                          :O!!
                          oh really i remember seeing a hungarian member before.
                          or was i only daydreaming? :3
                          I think you are talking about @Drama

I don't know of any spanish posting here. The nearest is portuguese.

Comment

and HOW can you hate LIFAD? I totally love it.

http://affenknecht.com/forum/showthr...6-I-hate-LIFAD
                            http://affenknecht.com/forum/showthr...8-LIFAD-review

:O
                            and btw, yepp im from Hungary too :3

Comment

Seven probably you won't like any of them. :s

So you are a lot, I'm alone.

Comment

Working...
                              X