Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello people!

Hello... I don't even know where to start, but I'll try anyway :'D

Back in the days, when the forum looked VERY different and the site was named Rammstein Europe (maybe Affenknecht too), I was a quite active member on here.. My name was + Kein Engel + - and since I really liked that name, then I decided to use it again on this new forum

My name's Katja, I'm 22 and I'm from a town named Holbæk in Denmark.. I've been a fan of Rammstein since 2006 - and yeah, you're free to call me a Rammstein-nerd, because I am :'D As you can see in my signature, then I've been to 4 concerts with them so far (best days of my fucking life!) and I've 2 more concerts to come next year - I hardly can't wait! And my favourite album and song by them? Don't even ask, it's too difficult for me to choose! :'D

Music means a lot to me, especially music made by German-language bands - besides Rammstein, then I'm really into Eisbrecher and Megaherz too I've actually almost stopped listening to English-language bands - and it's because of the simple fact that I just don't find them as interesting as the German ones :'D So feel free to talk/discuss German bands with me

I think that's all for now - but just ask if you wanna know more ;D
    My R+ concerts so far:
    15.12.09 @ Forum Copenhagen, DK
    16.02.10 @ Malmö Arena, SE
    02.06.10 @ Copenhagen Live Festival, DK
    03.06.10 @ Skive Festival, DK

My R+ concerts to come:
    21.02.12 @ Forum Copenhagen, DK
    22.02.12 @ Jyske Bank Boxen [Herning], DK

^Welcome back. I believe we have already "met" in facebook. Don't you use to "hang out" at the donaukinder page?
    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Thank you very much Well, I don't exactly "hang out" that much on the Donaukinder page - I mostly just love to receive news from it :'D But I don't know if we've "met" in there..? I guess it depends on what your name's in there..? :'D
      My R+ concerts so far:

My R+ concerts to come:

Comment

^Well, you added me as a friend, and I remember your username from there. My name in facebook is Maurício Fagundes. The guy with the trolllface as a profile pic.
        "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Did I add you as a friend in there? I'm sorry, but I seriously don't recall to have seen your name on my friends-list - and that trollface pic doesn't make any sense to me This is too weird! :'D
          My R+ concerts so far:

My R+ concerts to come:

Comment

http://www.facebook.com/donaukinderl...50740483500338 <- what about now?

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Ohh yeah, now it makes sense - but there's just one problem, it's not me! :'D I don't use the "Kein Engel" name on Facebook, not at all actually :'D I use my real, public name ;D
              My R+ concerts so far:

My R+ concerts to come:

Comment

^Ah. Now I get it. Never mind then.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Hehe, you're welcome
                  My R+ concerts so far:

My R+ concerts to come:

Comment

Originally posted by Snake View Post
                    ^My name in facebook is Maurício Fagundes. The guy with the trolllface as a profile pic.
                    Your love comments about LIFAD make you easy to be recognized ..... jajajjajajjajja

Comment

^lol

welcome to the forum, I would kill to see as many concerts as you!
                      DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

^ Hehe, thank you

LOL, it's actually not that many concerts compared to some other fans - but I'm satisfied with what I've achieved so far ;D The horrible thing is actually that it becomes kind of an addiction - when you've first been to one Rammstein-concert, then you instantly need more! xD And I really appreciate that Rammstein play so much in Denmark - I mean, it's huge that they're gonna play here two days in a row for the second time! :'D
                        My R+ concerts so far:

My R+ concerts to come:

Comment

^I guess so but I have yet to see one!!
                          Addiction to R+ concerts can't be that bad....maybe I should consider moving to Denmark....

Comment

Why don't you go to see one then? They actually do play quite a few concerts in Great Britain - of course you have to travel a bit, but I still need to ask why..?

Well, it's quite bad when there's like half a year between you buy the ticket and the concert actually takes place - it's seriously unbearable to wait for that long! xD

Or maybe all Rammstein fans should consider moving to Germany..? Then you could go to like 10 concerts or something - I know it would be expensive, but still.. :'D
                            My R+ concerts so far:

My R+ concerts to come:

Comment

lol, I am going to one In February
                              but I don't really know many people who like them enough to want to see them live and travelling isn't easy seen as I'm not old enough to drive or book into a hotel, which is made more of a problem by my first point :/

Comment

Working...
                              X