Hey-ho

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey-ho

Hello, i'd like to introduce myself to You guys, and greet You.
    So, my name is Dominik, i come from Poland, i'm pretty young. I'm a fan of Rammstein for about... One year? Or two. Earlier i heard them on MTV and they were such badass, but i never remembered the name of the band and they were always gone The time that i finally started to listen them regulary, was that my friend played Du Hast on his phone, so i told him to send me it, and then i had the name written in my phone, when i came back home, i immediately went on Youtube to listen to other songs of them. Now i'm just waiting to November to go and see them live ^^ Personally, i like guitar playing, that's some kind of my best hobby, still i'm not as good as sir Richard, but with time, i'll improve

Welcome Shadek. Have a nice stay.
    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Hello, welcome here and enjoy!
      sigpic
      Whatever you do may seem insignificant, but it is most important that you do it.

Comment

welcome to the forum your introduction to Rammstein sounds very much like mine
        DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

hmm... I haven't even read Your introduction before... but maybe we're like minds ^^

Comment

^that may be the case
            I just remember my dad listening to mein herz brennt in my dad's car, and then listening to feuer frei in my friend's dad's car 2 years later and somehow remembering the name of the band was Rammstein
            DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

Hello everyone, I am richared Mike and I am new to this forum. I got this forum just a few days before and got many things to learn then I decided to join this forum. I hope I'll have lovely moment to be there.

Last edited by richared; 11-07-2013, 08:53 AM.
              I've always wanted to be the biggest real estate man to come down the pike.

Comment

Dzien dobry ! Adam Darski is bad ass. I'm glad he didn't go to jail.

Comment

Hi Dominik I'm Perry. Great to be here!
                  steve barbarich

Comment

Working...
                  X