No announcement yet.

Well hello everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe true but I rarely listen to the actual mutter album because I prefer the live versions on Volkerball. But seen as Zwitter isn't on the live version, I don't skip it when it comes on
    DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

From Mutter album I only skip Nebel :'D Aaaa live versions are great, I was thinking that have R+ played Zwitter live, maybe few times I guess.

Comment

^I acctually like Nebel. I think its a good song to end the album.
        "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

It's good song to the end but I haven't ever warmed up to it o.O Maybe I need to listen to it more than I have listened But the whole Mutter is damn great album. Few weeks ago I fixed lyrics on the page and I went Mutter and Reise Reise albums straight trough with booklets and so on. I listened the songs at the same time and I haven't ever get that kind of feeling of any bands music, never. Best albums, ever (Yeah yeah, Sehnsucht is great and so is Herzeleid but those are epic.). I'm more than proud and happy fan of Rammstein.

Comment

^It took me ages to warm up to it, when I compared it to the other songs in the album, but then I started listening to it properly when I needed to calm down....it's a good song to stop you wanting to punch someone....

Comment

^I have to try it next time!

Comment

^or if that doesn't work just put Zestoren on and kill all those who piss you off.....or just horribly disfigure them

Comment

Yeah, maybe I'll disfigure them better :'D

Comment

flamethrowers at the ready.......

Comment

Working...
                    X