Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well hello everyone!

I registered to the old forum, but never posted anything there :'D
    So maybe this time I post more things here! (And actually this looks better than the old one...)

But yeah! I'm 18 year old girl and student from northern Finland. I'm moderator on finnish Affenknecht page and I have done it now what... half year? It's been great time, even my computer and wordpress don't get along well.

I've been a "hard-core" Rammstein fan only over 3 years, but I have listened to them almost 8-9 years. Thanks to my lovely sister, who had some Rammstein songs! And now I'm totally in love. I play guitar myself and the reason why I started to play was Rammstein and specially Richard Kruspe (Paul is damn good guitar player too!). He is just amazing player.

If I need to tell to someone about myself, who I am and what I do (I actually graduate in two years from technical and upper secondary school! I should graduate as a dressmaker), it's pretty hard! So if you wanna know something else of me, please ask! I won't eat you

Welcome to these foruns. We all hope you came to stay.
    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Welcome here and enjoy!

BTW do you know Sinnlos? She was updating the Finnish site before you.
      sigpic
      Whatever you do may seem insignificant, but it is most important that you do it.

Comment

Yeah I know, but only that much what we posted few e-mails etc. Not much but I remember Sinnlos

Comment

I knew her only via e-mail, forum, and Facebook. But about a year ago she closed all channels and started another life probably...
          sigpic
          Whatever you do may seem insignificant, but it is most important that you do it.

Comment

I actually thought few weeks ago that I send her some mail. But yeah, it could be that se has started another life. She was pretty long on affenknecht as I remember?

Comment

Yes, for some years. She did a lot for the Finnish community
              sigpic

Comment

She did! And after her, I try to do my best! And get this finnish Rammstein community even bigger and better!

Comment

God bless you
                  sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the forum
                    I must say, love the choice of username!
                    DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

Thanks Yeah, I have used this same username few years now :') Love the song and love the title!

Comment

^it's that song that has allowed me to convert friends to Rammstein-ism (which should be a real word)
                        DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

Haha Rammstein-ism.. Took me while to get it xD

Comment

Ironically, I find that song to be one of the weakest tracks in Mutter. Still better than 60% of LIFAD tracks, though.
                            "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Snake, yeah it is and I totally agree about LIFAD. It's better than 60% of it.

Comment

Working...
                              X