Hey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey

Well as you can see from my username I am a Rammstein fan who lives in the UK, I got into them around 2005 (which probably explains why Reise Reise is my favourite Album seeing as it was released around then), when my dad's old work collegue sent him some Rammstein, my dad liked it so he then got me into them by buying me Live Aus Berlin (LAB) for christmas 2004. Then in April 2005 I went to see them live for the first time, and I have been a huge fan ever since. My favourite song is Amerika even though some of the first music I heard was from LAB, which is their fairly early material (LAB was filmed in 1998 and they formed in 1995, so only three years between the two). Anyway I have seen them twice live (including the gig in April 2005) and am hoping to seem a third time next march. Also I own some merchandise in the form of a hoody, a t-shirt, all of the albums, three DVDs (LAB, Volkaball and another one I can't remember the name of) and two badges.
    My Rammstein gigs:April 2005 (Reise Reise Ahoi Tour), February 2010 (Liebe Ist Fur Alla Da Tour) and March 2012 (Made in Germany Greatest Hits Tour)
    Ich liebe dich Rammstein fur immer (I love Rammstein forever)

^I got tempted to give you negative rep for liking Amerika that much. But welcome nontheless.
    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

whats wrong with amerika snake!! haha.. WE all live in amerika its wonder BAR!!! coco COLA!! hahahahaha..

welcome to the forums

Comment

wherabouts in the Uk do you live?

and welcome
        DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

Thanks for the welcomes anyway I live around 45 minutes-1hours journey (car or bus service) away from the city of Manchester, which is handy for when Rammstein have played the MEN Arena there.
          My Rammstein gigs:April 2005 (Reise Reise Ahoi Tour), February 2010 (Liebe Ist Fur Alla Da Tour) and March 2012 (Made in Germany Greatest Hits Tour)
          Ich liebe dich Rammstein fur immer (I love Rammstein forever)

Comment

oh...England
            DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

Welcome! Good to have you here!

Comment

Working...
              X