This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moderators, apply here

There were some moderators on the original forum which have not signed in yet. If you want, you can continue here. Just Let me know. This could be also an opportunity for new people (but in this case some posting history would be necessary)
    sigpic
    Whatever you do may seem insignificant, but it is most important that you do it.

when you say posting history, are you refering to the original forum or this one?
    DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

^I think External meant a kind of curriculum vitae of your overall posting experience in other foruns.
      "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

What I mean is some transparent history. I haven't been active in the "old" forum during last two years. As a result I am not fully aware who was who...I remember only few TRUE members
        sigpic
        Whatever you do may seem insignificant, but it is most important that you do it.

Comment

Admittedly, I was never on the old forum. I could never get past the registration part due to my pc being a buggar
          DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

External, I'm not sure how old of members you want, but if you remember me I was jason and I started posting last February. Anyways, if this site is in need of moderators I have no problem volunteering myself.

Comment

Please talk to Snake about this. I would suggest that you make some more posts before we promote you here.
              sigpic

Comment

Given that you are an old member, and if External approves, I see no problem having you in a moderator position. However, this forum doesn't have much active yet. So, I think that for the time being, its not necessary to bring more mods. When this forum starts to have more activity, that will be the time to expand the staff.
                "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

I agree, you are in the line.
                  sigpic

Comment

I was just offering any help if it was needed. I assumed this site was still a little inactive because of the amount of posts that I see floating around in the thread.

Anyways, thanks for the acceptance though on that matter.

Comment

Working...
                    X