New vBulletin platform

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New vBulletin platform

As you can see, we are currently testing the new platform, phpBB has been replaced by vBulletin.

There are so many options to be set up, that it is almost impossible just for me to go through.

Also, I am asking moderators from previous forum to join the testing. After certain period of time ,we will decide, which forum to keep.
    sigpic
    Whatever you do may seem insignificant, but it is most important that you do it.

If you choose to migrate to vBulletin, you should consider converting and exporting the old database.

Also, I can't seem to be able to set up my avatar and signature.
    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

I can clearly see your signature. And for the avatar, what error do you encounter?
      sigpic
      Whatever you do may seem insignificant, but it is most important that you do it.

Comment

My profile has options to set a profile picture, and a avatar. I can set up a profile picture, but when i want to set up the avatar, the only option available is to select "no avatar".
        "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Looks like its already working. Thanks.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Btw, am I really a supermoderator?

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

What is supposed to be posted in the "fanclub" section? I find the name a little redundact, because this entire forum is already a type of fanclub.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

There used to be a "introduce yourself" thread before. I am not sure if to keep this...
                sigpic

Comment

You could rename it to "present yourself", or put the description below the current title.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

11 days and almost 500 registered users...is this a good number? No it's NOT, but the activity is a second thing.

My prediction is we will have 1500 registered users in one month, including 50 active.
                    sigpic

Comment

^I believe that the activity will get better over time. Remember that the change in plataform and absence of the previous threads might be having an impact at the moment.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Yeah, absolutely correct. But to start from the scratch has also some positive sides.
                        sigpic

Comment

Glad to have this forum...I get most of my information from Affenknecht and this fan forum...thanks all for what you do!

Comment

Originally posted by External View Post
                            11 days and almost 500 registered users...is this a good number? No it's NOT, but the activity is a second thing.

My prediction is we will have 1500 registered users in one month, including 50 active.
                            Just an idea: Maybe, if you post in the "news blog" of almost all languages a post like in the english one, more people will know about the new forum (adding a note that the language is english). I knew about it because I´m suscribed to english and spanish news. At the beginning, I didn´t noticed that news were different, and I used to read only the spanish (For me it have been curious that the news where different ), now from time to time I take a look in all of them.

Comment

^That is actually a very good point. But don't forget that most languages of the portal are pointing to this forum anyway.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Working...
                              X