Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trouble logging in

Originally posted by Chrisss Nofff View Post
    . . . my browsers can't open Affenknecht anymore. I am posting this from my Ipad. I don't know if this is my hypersensitive anti-virus program or the site itself

I cannot open Affenknecht i Firefox anymore. I get a message saying
    Firefox has detected the site, is forwarding the query to itself in a way that prevents it from ever being completed.
    I can open in Chrome, but it keeps reloading until I do a hard refresh (ctrl-F5)

Hello,
    I had the same issue after the upgrade and the only thing that helped me is to clear the whole browser cache (all cookies). After the deletion the only problem is that I had to login to facebook, google and everyting, but affenknecht was loaded correctly. Try this too. Maybe Ipad loaded the new version already but on desktop you still have the olde one in browser cache.
    sigpic
    Whatever you do may seem insignificant, but it is most important that you do it.

Comment

^didn't work.

Comment

Not sure where to post it so admin see it so feel free to remove.

When searching for this site in google I noticed it's blacklisted by search engine. You might want to do something about it. See screenshot

Die Rammstein Akten.
        The ultimate Rammstein press archive.
        http://www.rammsteinpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by SonneN View Post
          Not sure where to post it so admin see it so feel free to remove.

When searching for this site in google I noticed it's blacklisted by search engine. You might want to do something about it. See screenshot
          The screenshot is so tiny that I cannot see anything on it
          sigpic
          Whatever you do may seem insignificant, but it is most important that you do it.

Comment

I missed this post. I have checked if it's blacklisted and it passes all the tests. SonneN How did you noticed it? We can't see anything in the screenshot you added.

Comment

It's fine now, the message is gone. It seem to fix itself
              Die Rammstein Akten.
              The ultimate Rammstein press archive.
              http://www.rammsteinpress.com/

Comment

Thank you very much

Comment

Logging in goes, but when you switch pages on the site, you often log out again. Clicking on other topics, posting anything or going to notifications, log me out as well :/ . Hope this goes over by itself.
                  Dort wo der Horizont
                  Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                  Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                  Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

Working...
                  X