Trojan on the main site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trojan on the main site

My virus software keeps blocking the main site because there is a java script trojan trying to download.
    Here is a screen shot of the blocked attacks.
    Last edited by All The Way; 12-27-2011, 11:23 PM.

Thanks for the alert. This issue is already being taken care of.
    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Right now I have deleted all content and will upload each part one by one to be sure not to upload the BAD file again. I also have to bu sure to upload only from my secure company laptop, not from my personal desktop, which can be also infected.

Tomorrow I will try to upload the English version (from scratch) and activate the plugins. If the virus won't spread, I will continue with other versions the following days. God bless.
      sigpic
      Whatever you do may seem insignificant, but it is most important that you do it.

Comment

^Ok, but take your time.
        "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Yeah, but the time is running and in the recent 3 days we have -500 % visitors.
          sigpic
          Whatever you do may seem insignificant, but it is most important that you do it.

Comment

I think the site was infected for some time. On my laptop I kept getting infected with a fake virus scanner trojan, but nod32 wasn't catching it. Maybe this was the source??

Comment

Trojan on the main site

The main chaos site doesnt have a date of update on it. What are you referring to? .

Comment

I always get a "FileStore72.info" error when I click on the forums.

Comment

Working...
                X