Maximum Number of PM increased

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maximum Number of PM increased

Due to the high use of PMs in this forum, I decided to increase the maximum number of PMs allowed per user. Everybody can have now up until 200 messages stored in their inbox. Moderators are given a limit of 300, and admins a limit of 500.

I would do this a lot sooner, had I remembered that I could :S
    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

And what about changing the minimum length of a message?
    10 characters?

Comment

Please dont change the minimum lenght, I dont want to read a forum full of smilies. If you have something to say, say it. If this is just a smile, avoid it...DANKE SCHÖN
      sigpic
      Whatever you do may seem insignificant, but it is most important that you do it.

Comment

I wasn't thinking about smilies, was about posting photos, if my memory doesn't fail only 4??? so each time i write stupid comments like ..........more........... , and more............., or ........................

But maybe ........................ it's not that bad. :P

Comment

Snake, is there any chance to adjust the limit for a particular group of users?
          sigpic
          Whatever you do may seem insignificant, but it is most important that you do it.

Comment

Don't worry External, as I said .................................. not that bad.

BTW, I like the new forum

Comment

Yes, a paid solution shall be better than all the other free stuff we see on other fanapages. Anyways, when you see something to improve, just let me know.
              sigpic

Comment

Always money.....

Don't worry, I'll do as always ^^ You will hate me :P jajajajajajaja
                Last edited by Maya; 11-25-2011, 01:00 PM. Reason: a perdidas

Comment

Originally posted by External View Post
                  Snake, is there any chance to adjust the limit for a particular group of users?
                  For a particular group, no. There is only a global setting to do that. I just increased it to 20.

However, it seems to exist a plugin that will allow this limit to be set to a usergroup. Check it out: http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=221684
                  "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Working...
                  X